Samstag, 15. Oktober 2011

new

when you're in love for the first time, you imagine the feelings being a first for the world and not merely you. I imagine it must be the same for mothers. It's so out-of-this-world new, it must seem as if no one could have possibly felt these feelings before.
I've known a lot of mothers and I've known a lot of babies. I know that new mothers like to stare at their kids alot. I'm in New England hoping to do enough of the boring daily tasks so that my sister and brother-in-law can get enough time staring at the person they made. Even making that plan and knowing that fact I am still sat here, hearing my sister say things like "I just can't stop looking at him" and feeling as if there has never been a bond like theirs. Seriously. This kid IS the most beautiful in the world, his mama DOES  love him more than anyone in the world and there has NEVER been a baby as sweet as this one. I'm the AUNT and I'm feeling this way.
What can I say? I'm in love.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen