Montag, 23. März 2015

AtoZ blogging challenge

I sometimes forget that my blog exists or that it gives me pleasure to write entries for it. Also, there's something that I've been meaning to look into. So I've decided to combine the two and try the AtoZ April blogging challenge. I've combined it with
I'm writing about this in March because March 23rd is the day that those who have chosen a theme reveal it.
My theme will be Swiss Government. Pretty clever, huh? I'll be studying for my inevitable citizenship exam and blogging.
I hope that it will be interesting.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Intriguing! I have been to Switzerland once for a storytelling conference, it was stunning. :)

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - The crazy thing about Hungarians...

    AntwortenLöschen